BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 6 August 2007

about my prof.. (haha)

It has kam 2 my knowledge dat u guyz bknnye knl pown ngan si prof neh.. (sengal t0l) so - it is my duty to clear your clouded minds with facts on prof.. (poyonyee!) ehem..



~ he is a multi-billionare surge0n n d plg power in d whole of m'sia.. i'm not kidding.. ( ko x pnah kene bedah, so ko x tau!)



~ he is (gah - unfortunately) married!!! aaah!!



~ he is tall n cute with his specs... (a bit nerdy but so wat!! back off dudes!)



~ he jln comey gler ah!! ade ala2 pingu seyh!! comeyl!!! (mmg taste mamat aq mesti jln comeyl tp pelik bg korng)



~ he is NOT, i repeat N-O-T mizan's dad la 4 gawds sake! (dituju pd aish)



~ i met him when i took care of my mum in d hospital.. ( he's my mum's doc)



~ when he talked too me - i literally froze up!! aah!! wat d hell!



hrmm.. wat else.. oh! my mum g jumpe die ari nie - n ended up gettin admitted 2 da hospital again.. wtf! i have no idea wats d case peeps.. but mayb my mum buat check-up je kowt.. (i hope!!) wait 4 my post on vacati0n tu ek..



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tieq_luvsuckz~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comments:

L.O.S.T said...

hahahahaha....
x dpt aku bygkn ko froze bila prof tu ckp ngn ko...
msti klakar giler...
hahahahahahahahahaha...
(saje cari psl)

-aish-