BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 1 March 2008

I am soo guilty...

I shouldn't buy books today.I already bought two last week(3 if you include the one that I tempah) and whaddaya know,I bought another three books today.Grr...I am soo broke right now.Well,truth to be told,I still has lots of money.I can still buy another 4 or 5 English novels.Well, I didn't exactly buy 3 English novels today.Just one.Another one is a comic,Ragnarok-8,and a reference book,Biology.But still,I shouldn't buy that one English novel.It is soo against my indulgencity(?).Aaa...I am such a book addict...I f my mom know,I am soo screw.

Anyway, the book is called Greywalker by Kat Richardson.I was actually torn between this book and the other book called Grotesque by Natsuo Kirino.But at last,I picked Greywalker because it is more to my liking.No,I didn't do any research about this book or Grotesque.I went to the bookstore to buy reference books only but ended up with only a reference book, a comic,and a novel which is soo out of my budget.

Down here is one of Samurai X's song.I love this song soo incredibly much than the others.Hope you guys enjoy it.And do gives feedbacks.





-fanggirl-

2 comments:

Drazte said...

lagu tu...aku pernah dgr ....dah muak aku dgr...

Anonymous said...

lor...
x kisah...
sticking my tongue out at you

-fanggirl-