BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 17 March 2008

Currently listening to Maksim

and cussing my printer at the same time. I had just finished my folio but then the printer wat hal. Grr...
You know what, I don't give a damn. Screw it.It is currently 5.55 a.m. meaning that I got zero sleep at all plus I done zero hw.
I am soo not gonna survive today.
Here is the real JACOB in the movie. Half - naked as requested. The 'bukti' will have to wait. I am soo tired right now.


-fanggirl-

3 comments:

Drazte said...

weh aku tak request pun...haih...weyh..ez tuh die stay kat asrama le??

Drazte said...

weh aish...aku dah print dah ...ko sendiri ar stapler besok..ahakz

Anonymous said...

he's grown up... i still tink of him as a kid... -_- actually, die sesuia ah gak cume lg prefer steven!!