BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 31 March 2008

I just wanna say

WELCOME HOME!


To Nadia Ezana Bt Noor Eddie Putera!


kehkehkeh...




We truly miss you. So, when are you coming back to school? And what did Abid said?
Neway, back to me, I want to announce something to you all. Well, actually it is nothing big cuz most of you already know about this. Anyhow, what I want to tell you guys is that, I am wearing contact lens from now on. Yep. I had just bought it last Friday and I am wearing it. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
And this is another pics of Robert Pattinson cuz I just can't get enough of him.*wink*






-fanggirl-

6 comments:

Drazte said...

I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart

Adaptation from "I Just Called To Say I Love You" by Hock Huat...xDD

L.O.S.T said...

...
I just wanna say that I don't love you
nor do I care about you
and I mean this from the bottom of my heart

-fanggirl-

Anonymous said...

he's saying dat to ez rite?? heh... anyway, robert's effin hawt!!! love u edward!!!

Drazte said...

eh...i posted the stupid comments before the posts were even out....i only posted to the TITLE!!!no harsh feelings to anybody yeh...

weh aish...ko nye dvd-r jelah...tapi tulis RW...aku tak tau nape sebab tak leh pun erase dvd ko tuh..

da song is from "I Just Called To Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonders

Anonymous said...

Ur edward is too pale.. Scary.. N yeah, I notice that love is in d air now.. (Referring to teoh's comment..) Feel neutral now btw.. Ok bye..

-nad-

Drazte said...

so...no more love in d air rite?? ahahaha

bye nad...