BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 29 June 2008

I'm Tired!!!

yo... salam...
dunno what to type actually...
and i know, people just won't believe me when i say that i'm exhausted!!
hey aish, ez... story2 la skit about the camp... tell me when school reopens...
mish u guyz soo much!! hah... i know, korang xrindu aku... xpe aku xkesah... sob... sob...
my life is so hectic now... to me lah...
as a prefect, it's just too much for me...
i never had to be responsible enough to handle any tasks before... e.g. assembly, etc.
penat seyh... but its ok... watever...
n yeah... i dunno whether its sumting special or not...
but i think i like someone... hihi...
he's cute... lalala...
ape2 jela... kla, tu jek nak cakap...
bye2...

loves,

nadiaRD...

3 comments:

Drazte said...

sapela yg malang tu...hish3...

Anonymous said...

I'll kill u teoh!!! Urghh..

-nad-

Drazte said...

ehh...im still alive??? O.o