BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 18 August 2008

I'm Proud Of You!


-From left, silver medalist Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia, gold medalist Lin Dan of China, and bronze medalist China's Chen Jin-

soo,Chong Wei lost to Lin Dan (or as I called him, pondan =.=) from China.

a moment of sadness...

and proudness...


and man, china's jacket is soo damn cool. in fact, china's jacket or sweater (whatever you wanna call it) is the coolest one from all of others.


nevertheless, i'm proud of him. -shed tears- and i hate Lin Dan (aka pondan). it is not because he beat Chong Wei ( though that's a part of it ), it is mostly because he is soo full of himself. I mean, you should have seen the match between them. Lin Dan is so confident that he's gonna win and man, those supporters of him is soo damn noisy and irritating. If I were there I would have cheer my lungs out for Chong Wei. Besides, Chong Wei is soo much cuter than Lin Dan (aka pondan). So what if Lin Dan (again,aka pondan) is more handsomer than Chong Wei. Chong Wei is much, much, more cuter than him and he's humble and down to earth and hardworking and a very talented badminton player. and soo, from this day onwards, I hereby pronounced myself as Chong Wei fan!

WOOHOO!

=.=


-fanggirl-

0 comments: