BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 16 October 2008

A MEMO FROM ME

To every LOST DIRT members, it is compulsory for all of you to read this important,historical event in the history of LOST DIRT.

to tieq - you will never surpassed me in the art of pervertish because I am the master of PERVERT. And that is the truth. No arguement.

to teah and ez - you have done a supreme job in editing the pictures. I am proud.

to dja and nad - you are an abomination. You bring disgrace to LOST DIRT society for you have been nothing but mere nothingness. (-.-') I better see some posts from you from this day onwards or with the power that behold me to this LOST DIRT, you will be punished. By me. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The end.

-fanggirl-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!! i was laughing my ass off when i read d one to nad n dja! XD
though, i have surpassed u! hmph.. xp

Anonymous said...

AS IF!

-fanggirl-