BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 22 March 2009

End of school holiday.

You got me right. It is our last day of school holiday for the first semester. huhu.
And yet I haven't finished my hw. Figures...

Anywho! For some unfathomable reasons, I kinda feel empty and hollow nowadays...huh.
Wonder why...There are times when I feel soo enthusiastic and happy of studying (?.? weird, weird) and there are also times when I feel oh - god so lazy to do anything...

And I kinda don't really enjoy eating anymore. O.O
I eat only to fill up my times... Something is definitely wrong with me.


Anyway, ennjoy Xiah's latest solo-song! Rainy Night!

His voice is soo incredibly HIS! Lol
.

Adblock

5 comments:

L.O.S.T said...

by moi!

-fanggirl-

Anonymous said...

lol sengal

Anonymous said...

gamba bawah tu lawa

tieq said...

nice song! go xiah! X3
go yoosu! XD

Anonymous said...

da boleh view dh vid yg aku buat tu
tgk lah