BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 4 April 2009

hey guys

i no its been a long time since i last posted on this blog..
well..i juz have a few things to say
many things have happened this year..
n im tryin my best to keep up wit my life..
but there is one thing that i failed to keep up wit
n dats being wit lost
i still wan to be friends wit u guys..juz like old times..
but somehow..i juz cant help feeling a little left out
maybe im juz being over paranoid but..
lately i realize i cant get along wit u guys anymore..
i guess time has changed me..
so..in order to make things less complicated..
im goin to withdraw myself from lost..
it has not been easy 4 me to make this decision but
i hope its 4 d best
u guys will always be my friends..
thanks 4 evrything
n im sorry..
i leave in peace..
i hope there wont be any grudges between us n
things r okay between us..

urs sincerely
ae

3 comments:

tieq said...

hey ez..
I know it's a hard decision for u to make, but it's a harder decision for me to accept.. We've been friends since form 2, n hell no am I forgetting all those times. Whatever it is ur still my fren, so please no awkward moments at school! D=
n pls don't avoid us.. =( kinda hard to talk to u when ur not there.. nway, c u at school! n good luck for the exam.. D=
I've gotta study... (Noooo~~~~)

L.O.S.T said...

kdja said......

sorry u had to feel dat way..
i myself had d feeling 2 left LOST once..
i don't often join d meetings and events..
4m dat,i realize i'm just LOST by name..
but well..
when i think again,witdrawing myself would make it harder 4 us at school..

but,since u had been thinking bout it hard..
then,it must had a big impact on u..
hope,things happen 4 d best...
=)

Anonymous said...

heyya.
dat wasnt a GOOD decision.
yes, i do admit maybe all these were my fault.
im sorry for everything since we were in fom2.
i feel somekind of missing thing.
u noe that we have same taste kn?
n i will never ever forget our moments together.
n the withdraw thingy ,
hope that is not the real reason u r avoiding us right?
i realy am hoping that we can go back as normal as bfore .
normal people do mistakes && so do i .
I AM REALLY SORRY.
ez to u : hope that our memories nver fade.i really am missing u .
bye :(