BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 14 May 2009

one of the many reasons

why i love them...
just enjoy the vid and you will understand...
All of them have powerful voices and when they reach those freaking hard high note, it's just, wow. You can practically feel the passion and emotion behind it. And man, they look soo freaking sexy and hot when they try to reach the high note. I mean you can see the vein popping from their bulging neck and they were sweaty! O la la...

I just want to say that I am soo proud of Yunho when he hit that note at 3:29. I know how hard it is for him. And when micky continued with those high pitched voice of his at the end of mamoru kara after jaejoong... I just got teary-eyed... And Xiah Junsu's kotae sagashite is the BEST!

LOVE THEM ALL!!!





-a DBSK's fan...-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

clap clap clap for my yunho oppa!
=p

tieq said...

oh my goodness!! sooo sexy but the song strikes me sad.. n omg!!!!!! -squeal and runs up and down- micky looks soooo hot!!!!!!!! i love his hair like dat!!! n his voice!! omg, I'm in ecstacy!! XD sooo sexy!

lol.. aish, I juz realized that when u were giving descriptions of the members, u kinda forgot max... or mayb u intended to forget max.. XD

poor guy.. XD

Anonymous said...

I intended to
XD

-fanggirl-