BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 7 May 2009

Tired + Stressed = Tieq's Unofficial Death

Yeah, as the title shows I'm freaking tired and stressed. Drama has indeed been a huge part in my life now.. xp It's kinda fun eh? But sometimes juz plain stressful. Anyway, Hana says that she doesn't mind not getting the sijil for her help although I think she really does deserve it.. Hana juz x nak ade conflict.. X3 Mayb we should get the school sijil for her/Qhis?

Anyway, I'm juz feeling kinda down.. =( I don't think I'm a really good director for this drama. Although, I'm trying my best but mayb my best is not enough? I dunno.. Benda ni da lame I pk.. I don't know if i'm too bossy or I'm too kind or what.. Thing is, I like this responsibility but I don't know what u guyz really think of me as a director.. U know, on the outside... =(

That's juz it.. I dunno if I'm emotional... I only advice on what I can and the only thing that matters to me is that the team does their best.. So, I juz want evry1 to know that whatever I say is only what I think is best and that I'm not trying to be bossy.. About being too kind, I'm kinda sorry for dat. I will do what I have to do and I really don't want people to underestimate what I can do. Thing is, I don't like having fights, scolding etc. I was born in a family that is constantly hot-tempered, as the middle child I'm kinda like the 'cooling pad' in the whole lot. It's juz in my nature.

Anyway, that's all... Of coz there are other things that I feel crappy about but I don't really like to talk about it.. I think mayb that there are too many things happening at once in my life.. X3 But I do hope, we can do our best for the drama.. Nervous plak (pdhl x acting pun)

Nway drama team thx a lot! =3

With that I resign my post as 'Director'.

......

Kidding! No way man, penat2 ak naik bskl ulang alik sklh.. xp I'm not giving up! Mayb I juz need ur help and support eh? ;3

Love,
Tieq

9 comments:

MIN03RITY™ said...

hehe.. wey
tieq
ckp la kat cikgu
suh training suara utk korang....
kita x yah pakai mic.. :)
hehe

tieq said...

emm... mmg x pki mic.. except for narrator.. yeah mmg suara tu kene xtra training sket.. =.='

MIN03RITY™ said...

haha
bgus... :)
teruskan usaha.
kasi gempak sikit
hehe

Anonymous said...

ta paham aku ngn min
well aiyaay miss director!
i will do my best for the drama team!!

Anonymous said...

i kinda dun like min's comment. anywy, you're doin a good job so stop worrying soo much.sigh. my poor junsu....

-junsu's future wife-

MIN03RITY™ said...

ala
serious la sis
adoyai
sbb an
hehe
aku dpt info baru dari cikgu tuisyen english aku
ada satu sekolah ni
cikgu dia an
salah seorang trainer utk teater
hehe..
hope korang leh mng next week
adoyai

p:s=korang try la paham maksud aku nye word sebenar benar
hehe.

[kutuk depan-depan lagi baik drpd kutuk belakang-belakang]

Drazte said...

chaiyok!!
aku nk tgk drama....ntah blh ke x...*sob*
ade ticket masuk ke x ah??
kalau ade...backstage pun jadi ler..

tieq said...

lol.. pujuk teacher zaleha ah.. xp I think korang ley kot..

o.0 awww.. trainer for theater.. .__.
wateva la.. ak taw bdk2 ni menganggu ak je.. xp (bdk sains) oh my, ckg tu sklh sains ke? =.='

sains smgt sket nk mng.. D=

Anonymous said...

sah ak x ske min nye comment!

-wateva~