BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 26 August 2009

GET UP PEOPLE!

you know there's a saying 'true love doesn't have a happy ending cuz true love never ends?'. well, here's a little sumthing for you oh 'true love' - you can kiss my royal ass.

therefore people, I want to take this opportunity to get up and get real. this is reality people! there's no such thing as true love. one can hope and wait for such but trust me on this, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

And I'm not saying this because I've been dumped or anything. Trust me. I haven't fall in love or care for someone deeply for over a year. Family and friends not included you morons. Don't try to find loopholes in between my words you freaking annoying bastards. Thus, my advices for all of you are - be selfish, no need to care for others' feelings and be a bitch. They are worth it. Trust me. You ain't gonna miss anything anyway.

And that is all for my pep talk for today.

Oh, I have a bit of news to inform. I'm going to do fanfic. And duh~ it IS DBSK's fanfic. Stop asking stupid questions oh you stupid people. Geez. These people never learn. I won't do a yaoi fanfic though. I got my own reasons for this. I will probably do yaoi for others such as naruto and such.

-spores-

I won't apologize if you were hurt by my words. Suck it up.

12 comments:

tieq said...

hnn, seriously, ur tone (in this post la) is damn different.. something must have triggered eh? I don't mean u experiencing it la, juz someone u know mayb? but anyways my opinion on Love.. hnnn... don't really know.. haven't actually felt it yet.. but frm my own observation TRUE love is kinda hard to find.. I hate seeing people becoming a couple just for namesake n flaunting it off a lil too much that juz shows that ur insecure bout the whole darn relationship.. sheesh.. so y be in love? heh.. don't ask me, I don't have a damn freaking answer..

Anonymous said...

Whus spores ? nad ea ?
heee~
lupe do

nad said...

Kuang asam teah d moss!!
Taula hang dh ader nickname baru~
It aish, I'm fern..

Nway back to aish..
Fyi, I believe in true love, n
Thx a lot! Yeah, I'm a loser..
Hv I had any bf b4? No.
But y do I believe in it?
Cos sum1 very special shows me
there is true love! It's up to u if u
want to believe or not
(minus the fake couples.I agree wth tieq)

O yeah..d yaoi thingie. No comment.
I disagree wth pretty much d whole post,man!
Wat's wrong wth me..tut mir leid!
hope ur ok aish.
Wat a shock..

Ps; I sucked d words up..
if only I could feel it when I did so...
Nvm.. *snores*

Anonymous said...

it's just my opinion people...
i was and still pissed off of certain something.

-u know it's who-

nad said...

Is it me??
*cries*

nad said...

Is it me??
*cries*

Una said...

I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

lol. shut up nad. XP It's not you.
It's just me, I think...

- ai-cassie -

*u guys better know this is who

tieq again! said...

ai-cassie? apa itu? .__.

nway, pe la ko nad.. =.=' snore again n u'll have to spring off the baldach.. xp

n aish, i knew something was up.. don't think u wanna talk about it tho.. not sure..

n una, asal ko ske sgt post nih.. xp it is kinda cool..
but seriously, I am such a hopelessly idiotic romantic.. very strange as it goes against my belief that we girls can find a DECENT man nowadays but yes I really deeply do feel that true love is there but not many may achieve it.. n i say it coz personally I have seen one of the truest love for myself..

Anonymous said...

O.O
well,well,well...what do we have herer...hehehe

- ai-cassie -

*I just want to change my name la...

Anonymous said...

Ouh aish ! heehh sory lol

Anonymous said...

haha.. no comment lah..
una poyo