BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 1 August 2009

To Nad =)

Note: Nad may be the only one who understands wat I'm talking about...

OMG!!!!!

I watched the movie, and I am so terribly happy n sad at the same time la.. I so understand why the movie won awards n stuff, it's so REAL n so pure.. It's a different feel to watch this movie la.. I was so shy tho (it's true.. lol) when they kissed n all... it's so adorable!!!!! but sad nontheless.. setting was like 1960s.. N it was really hard for them at that time, but they loved each other anyway... so sweet!!!!! Btw, nad no gay sex scenes (only implied) but straight ones ade (yuck!) tp skjp jek (I fast-forwarded that part duh)... The uke is really cute, seme too... we shud watch it sometime la... tp I'm so SHY when their together (pdhal x de pape pon), klaka plak.. heh... so happy~~~~~~~ yet ironically I was able to cry at the end.. T__T Somehow this movie makes me more sad that Heath Ledger isn't alive anymore.. =( He's a good actor!!!! Made me cry all!!!!!!!!



Love,
Tieq

2 comments:

jkjklolol said...

w0it!!
this is so unfair.. )=
asal hang tgk dulu?? lol..
n y r u soo emo??
i must watch it then!!
wait for meee!!!!
=>
-nad-

tieq =3 said...

LOL! ehehehe.. of coz ak smgt.. i'm on a gay roll y'all.. ;p