BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 22 September 2009

selamat hari raya aidilfitri!!

hye lost..
chah here..lame xdga story bout u guys..hw r u???tieq.nad,aish,teah,ez n dja???
neway, happy belated bufday to tieq n ez!!!
so, hw lost??what's new bout lost??actually i really mish all of u..
xde wat lost gathering ke??4 raye nih??
my plan wanna come 2 puncak alam dis thursday wit my nua..
then if u guys hav a gathering, maybe i'll come.. it's bout 1years n 6months we didn't meet..
i pn da lost u guys' numb..so,can all of u send me ur latest numb??
dis my new numb 0132528039..
happy eid mubarak..i mintak maaf zahir batin if slame kwn ngn u all msti i ade wat byk slh silap..
hope LOST will gather again next time...

chah....

7 comments:

nad said...

ko ni mcm biskut ah..
jap ade,jap xde..
tgk ah, klu spe2 buat o hse, bole gather..lol.
slm aidilfitri...

Anonymous said...

...
nad. wth???biskut??? -.-'''
and hai chah~ lol. I was startled there for a sec...XD happy eid to you too. and FYI, I dun hav any fon number anymore...kena cut off. lol.

-aish

Anonymous said...

Well hey .
Thanks for droppin by .
Haritu aku singgah sijangkang ,
igt nak jumpe ko .
Tapi aku xd num ko .
So aku lupekan je lar .
Ko kat cni sampai ble ?
Maybe aku nk wat o haus .
Tapi xconfirm .
Nnt aku cnfirm kan .
Nad were u pissed off ??
The tone..
Scary man........

nad said...

Woit teah!
Mnede ak marah ah...
Sigh.
Now I realize d importance of smileys
N emoticons..
Tsk tsk..
I'm smiling now... 8)

Anonymous said...

Haha sorry :)

Anonymous said...

-.-''' I hate everyone. lol.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-'''
I MISH THEM!!!
like crazy~~~~ -sigh-
i want to see you guys!!~~~
later~~~~~

-total randomness from aish

evrybody.luvs.tieq.;p said...

man.. ak gler lbt ah bkak msg nih! D= chah can't get the msg i'm giving her now! T^T

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! lol
over plak.... ;p