BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 21 December 2009

Menschen suchen Menschen?

"Human Connect to Human..."
a song by Tokio Hotel..
dedicated to my "lost" friends out there!!
does any1 knw wat's up wth this blog??
wat happens to our human-to-human connection?
sigh.

nway, my bad. had to change the p/word, security purpose.
need to discuss abt it. so, i'll tell u d temporary p/word. call me?? :p

it's boring..my life is boring..(u hv a life?? O.o)

no job..
jz read books, outing..sumtimes..
on9 (utube-ing)/ps2/dvd/books/mp3
that's all..

next outing--> sunway lag00n...i'm in! jz tell me when..*wink*

ok..that's all..
hope to hear frm u guys..s00n~~

ps: owh..4 the ipod thingie, we hv an account here-->myflashfetish.com
add ur songs there!! same emel&p/word..
ok bye!

luvs...nad??...

2 comments:

aishah_vampire92 said...

lol. no wonder I can't get in... new p'word... and I'm so excited to introduce u guys to THSK's new song - BREAK OUT! not break up... my mistake... just got my internet! temporarily... still need to reformat. For the 2nd time... urgh. currently saving precious important files to cds and such. Urm...I'm working on my fanfic people so wait for it! =)

FROM NONE OTHER THAN YOUR PRECIOUS AND NO DOUBT BEAUTIFUL FRIEND - AISH~

*call me when u guys want to go for an outing! I'm IN!

nad.. said...

jz temporary..
i was itching to post smth..
so, no choice!
ahah~
ur still there aish!!
mish ya~
fanfic! gimme, gimme...XD