BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 9 March 2008

I GOT MY MOM'S APPROVAL!

We were in a clinic when it happened. Here was how the conversations went :

me : *walking in the hall of the clinic while waiting for my mom and my siblings*
The doc's door open then my mom and siblings came out.
me : So, nak balik dah ke?
mom : gi Pasir Penambang jap beli ikan.
me : nak ais - krim.
dad (yep, my dad was also there) : nanti balik nanti beli lah...
me : xnak. nak sekarang.
mom : balik nanti...
me : fine. *walk out of the clinic. then suddenly, something grabs my attention. it's the board where it says all the services the clinic has to offer. one of thenm is 'tindik telinga'*
me : ma, nak tindik belakang *while showing my back below my spinal to her*
dad : huh? tindik mana?
mom : ye,ye... nanti ma tanye ustazah...
me : n tanyekan sekali boleh x tindik pusat sekali tau...
mom : ye,ye
dad : huh? tindik pusat? (my dad was soo clueless, lol)
me : for real?
mom : ye,ye...
me : *jumping in joy*

and that's it.
so much for trying to be bad, lol...

-fanggirl-

1 comments:

Drazte said...

pwr giler mak ko....best tul..