BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 9 March 2008

I WANNA DYE MY HAIR TOO!

but I really don't think my mom will approve of that...
and dude,where have you been???
I MISS YOU,DUDE!!!
hakhak, padahal baru bape hari je. nwy,I just met Ez. She said feel free to come to her house. But, do call first. And dude, who is that dude below your pic?
I hav mine too... Down here






hakhak...sebesar-besar alam aku taruk...name sebenar mamat ini adalah alexander but people called him alex.keh,keh,keh...

-fanggirl-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy emo!

L.O.S.T said...

emo... smarrtt...

-nad-

Anonymous said...

owh.. i miss u too

Anonymous said...

UR SOO CUTE

Anonymous said...

Man its me ,i love you you are so sexy its me man ,josh holmes.mail me im waiting ur sooo hottt, i love you