BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 17 May 2008

Confession time!

But before that, let me tell you what was my reaction when I read Tieq's post.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! *rolling on floor while holding my stomach*

God. I am soo not a good friend. Laughing at your own friend when her heart broke into tiny little pieces.

I'm evil.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok. That's enough Aishah. Neway, I can totally understand why you fell in love (is it a love or a crush?) with a gay guy. Gay guys are soo hot. Well, mostly they are. And they are more understanding and caring and mature and, well you got the point (same goes to les). Except that they don't like girls. They like guys. What a waste. Of course there are also those 'au' gay guys. You know, the kind that err how do I put this, have more characteristics of a girl plus over doing it. Do you get what I'm trying to say here?

Btw, your story remind me of my story. I already told you but as I got nothing else to do I 'll type it up. I too, once, pretend to be a guy. And let me tell you, I am a good actress. Hahaha. I even told him that my name is Zaki (don't ask) , I am 18 and my SPM's result was more than excellent (hehehe). Of course, unlike you Tieq, I didn't fall in love or have a crush on him. I'm a bit hard to fall in love which is sometimes a good thing, and sometimes it's not. *sigh*

Neway, the reason I pretend to be a guy is because I want to know (actually it's my friend who wants to know) whether he has feeling towards my friend. So, I told him that I like Z (not real name) and I want to know who is he (I act as if I'm jealous la). He said, ask Z. I told him I already asked her and she told me to ask him. Before I go on, this conversation was made by sms and I was suppossed to be Z's cousin and the reason I didn't tell Z that I like her is because I am afraid to be rejected and don't know where to hide my face as I will be seeing her for the rest of my live (I'm her cousin. that explain the part 'seeing her for the rest of my live'). So, I asked the guy does he has feeling towards Z? He said, yeah. I asked him again, why don't you asked her to be your gf? He said he already had but her answer was a bit blurry ( which is true). I said to him maybe the way he asked is wrong and 'xde class'. And then he got angry at me. He used all CAPITAL WORDS which is kinda funny. As I was suppossed to be a guy, I got mad and used all sort of inappropriate words. But then, by the end of our conversation we both were cool. He even asked me to be his friend. At first I was like, err... dude, dudes don't do that. I mean his words were this 'Oh ye, name ko sape? Aku x tau pun name ko. I want to be your friend.' Creepy a bit isn't it. So, I told him my name is Zaki, I'm 18 and I got straight A's in my SPM. Right after he chatted with me, he asked Z to be his gf. He said he wants a solid answer. Me and Z looked at each other and said 'Zaki berkesan'. So that is my story. Until now he doesn't know that I'm actually a girl and I want to keep it that way. In real life, he doesn't really like me-Aishah. I also don't like him. So, it's cool.

-fanggirl-

Wow. It's actually pretty long. Oh well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so0o over dat gay guy.. yes, I move on FAST.. lol.. well, it's a crush duh... LOVE?? *vomits* anyway, I know this story.. so *yawn* d gay's music is awesome! love it... XD

Anonymous said...

he's just another toyboy.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

-fanggirl-

Anonymous said...

no baka... boytoyyy!! ^-^