BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 14 May 2008

tieq's confession

It happened today... I can't tell you where.... But I fell for this one guy.. He was cool, funny, cute.... He has great music sense n nice to talk with... Before I knew it, I kinda fell for the guy... I know... Stupid... T-T And when we were chatting for hours, I told him the truth.. He said he knew... So I asked... "How?" "Well, I can detect these things.." he answered... "Oh"I said, pausing.. "So.." "Well, I have one thing I have to tell u..." he said lowering his voice. "Hmm... What?" I asked, holding on to a bit of hope.. "Well, I'm gay" he said... "That's how I knew."


That is why I am now slitting my wrists....

Ok, kidding...

I don't slit wrists for guys...

I juz feel fuckin sad n fuckin stupid for not realizing it!!!! Baka tieq!!!!! Why am I cursed to fall for such a man or gay... Whatever...

So, the moral of the story.....

Nothin... I'm SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fell in love with a gay guy,
tieq

p.s: if u were wondering what was the truth i told him... I told him I was a girl... yeah... coz I acted as if I was a guy on some stupid site... So basically, don't act as a guy is the morale of d story... ^^ (he fell for me when I was a guy)

T-T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a true story.... T-T *cries* *weeps*

Drazte said...

wow....gay have special senses to sense girl in disguise????

damn cool....