BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 31 October 2008

God...I can't believe I'm acting like a freaking school girl.

Wait, I am a school girl. No wonder. Anyway, the point is, I got something important to tell you, my fellow followers. XD

Ok. Serious now.
I believe, I like someone. -roars erupted-
Geez people, it's not that big of a deal. No need for the freaking roars for god's sake.

And...well, it's...-blush- (damn, keep it together, Aish!)

-take a deep calming breath though it doesn't give any fucking effect-

And yes, it is someone that you know. Let me stated here that I will never ever under any circumstances tell you who is that person. You can guess and speculate and make any assumption of who is this guy that I like but I will not, let me repeat, NOT, tell a single soul. -zip mouth-

He is, from my clouded I've-fallen-in-'like' (I can't bear to use the word love. -shudders-) of view, undeniably cute and embarrased as I am to admit this, he makes my hormones go up and down (though mostly up -blush-). He makes me feel all happy and gooey inside and for the fisrt time ever, I don't want to look at him from afar. I want to sit next to him, talk to him, make him smile, listen to his joke, cuddle next to him, share his happiness and sorrowness (is that a word?)and just be there with him.

Oh god, I got it bad.

Fuck.

-fanggirl-

9 comments:

Drazte said...

woot aish is crushing!!!!
no wonder theres a sudden change to romantic in her aura O.o

Anonymous said...

omfg.... OMFG... OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur getting freaking sappy!!! oh damn, you've got it bad!!!!!!!!!!!! D=
omfgfgfgfgf.... o.0
lol.. anyways i'm happy for u n what d hell? I'll find out who dat guy is.. If it's the last thing I do.. -dramatieq tone- ;D

Drazte said...

i wanna know too ....
can somebody tell me if anybody gets to know who is it??? xP
(forgive this busybody)!!!

Anonymous said...

happy 4 u...

-nad-

Drazte said...

lol nad...u sound depressed??

Anonymous said...

oh wow. dat was... a lot.
5 comments in just 12 hours. I dunno whether that's a good thing or not...

Anonymous said...

i really am depressed...
T.T

Anonymous said...

d hell??!!
dat is very very very gooooood news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm wit tieq..
i wanna hu is d guy...
XD

Anonymous said...

nad-os... no depressing man.. (nway, u can tell me all that later at school.. :D) n aish, u ain't getting away alive man (without giving us the name of d mysterious boy that is) n please don't tell me it's the starbucks guy.. D= bcoz we definitely do not know him.. X3