BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 27 October 2008

HAPPY DEEPAVALI!

I don't know whether the deepavali spirit is in the air I'm breathing right now therefore explaining the fact that my brain and my mind don't want to stop from stopping my mouth humming the freaking badshah song. I am serious. And yes, it is the badshah o badshah song. Which I have to admit is actually not bad.
-gasp- oh god. Did I just said that? I am seriously stating here that there's something terribly wrong with my state of mind right now. GAH!





-fanggirl-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat da hell??!?!?!

Anonymous said...

ahaha.. all I wanna say is..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

ok.. i feel better now.. :D
AND why d fuck is shah rukh khan wearing some weird STARWARS outfit... EEEE-EEW!!! XD
k it isn't like starwars it's like a lame version of it.. XD

n happy deepavali eh? I juz came back from some awesome kick ass deepavali la weh.. XD
n no we didn't dance.. XD life is quite diff than what u see in d movies.. XDDD i juz ate some kuih.. :D yum.. actually didn't do much - main mercun, get my deepa-money.. :D n baju's frm my cousins.. :D woot! n ate a lot..
too many goodies to munch with..
hehe.. n my aunty even packed some for meh.. my fav ones.. :D yaaay! i think i'm gonna get some n play ps while i'm at it.. woot!! :D

byee~~ (longest comment ever! woot!!!)

MIN03RITY™ said...

haha..
bawalah muruku ke sini..
hahahahah

Anonymous said...

...
o...k...
who here got badshah cd? i feel like watching it. XP