BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 18 November 2008

The hell with him

That is just it man. I had apologize to PB&J just like you guys told me to and believe me, that took up a lot of my ego!

This is what I said (in message.duh~): ' sigh. fine. I don't know if i did anything that pisses you off, but if i did, i'm sorry. happy?'
And this is his replied : 'not really. give back ma smile!'
So, I send him this: '=) <- ur face smiling. smile now?'
and he doesn't reply. Until now. I've missed call him three time and enough is enough.

I'll just like someone else.

Easy as that.

Oh, and how about our next outing?

-fanggirl-

10 comments:

Drazte said...

wow...what do ya mean by "i'll just like someone else" ???

AISH ROX!!

Anonymous said...

D=
give up? what the hell man?
n no it doesn't rock teoh! grr..
ok fine, even if u wanna like someone else who would it be la weyh? there's no one interesting (no offense) in this school! -sigh-
n wth is wrong with that otter.. (u do know that PB&J are otters rite?)
anyway, the outing? who's planning it anyway? o___0

Drazte said...

IT ROX!!!
i mean SHE..

Anonymous said...

I'm tired la...
TIRED!
T.T
I even cried for him.
-sigh-

Anonymous said...

~sigh~
loooove is in the air...
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Drazte said...

lets make love~~
XD

Anonymous said...

the hell?

Anonymous said...

eww...
lemme juz say dat again
eww..

X3

Drazte said...

huh???

Anonymous said...

teoh, the hell??
what a rush... hahah!!

to aish, it sucks to cry for sum1 rite?? but its normal dude. there r reasons for this thing

ingat ni:

" no man or woman in this world is worth for u to cry for.. and the one who is, will never make u cry... "

take care and just feel d love while it's there... once it's gone, nothing could be done anymore...

ps: ustazah ceramah ni... cowey...