BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 10 November 2008

So.....


Exams are over ain't it? Ehehehe.. -evil snicker- So let's partaaaaay~~


Hmm.. D pics were suppose to move.. Oh well.. Anyway, we're going out! Kyaa-ha!
So I'll make sure with it tomorrow but it should be okay yeah.. =3 N omg.. About d movie.. Wuah! I don't think I'll be able to see.. I mean I know d screen is big n all but it hurts my freaking eyes.. Coz I broke my specs.. ahahaha.. >.<
-------------------------
Below is the guy that inspired the name Atsushi which is my username for gaia.. woot! he's a total cutie at 156cm who has a very funny n awesome gf Koizumi Risa who's 170cm.. xp My fav pairing of all time and the manga/anime/movie - Lovely Complex is totally worth watching! the anime is much funnier though.. i haven't finished d manga yet so... X3



Sweet Couple Forever~~~~~ <3

Below here I'm posting this MV from the MOVIE Lovely Complex coz I couldn't find any good vids from d anime. T____T
D anime and manga is freaking funny... But d movie not dat much.. N i don't really like Risa in the movie.. But here it goes.. (otani ish so kawaii!) [i like d song.. :D]






I kinda teringat aish at the part where d girl angau tu.. XD
hakhak.. siap sparkly lagi, does he look like dat to u? XD

Love,
Tieq

14 comments:

Drazte said...

lol sparky!!!! weird...
the gal is cute..O.o
wads funny was the banner " I Love My Shorty" LOL!!!
and and...
he had to tip toe to kiss her...lolz...

MIN03RITY™ said...

haha..
post gembira.. :)

Anonymous said...

XD
yeah, i know d banner! but the guy was so cute.. =3 they're so adorable together.. :D
<3

Anonymous said...

wat u mena d girl is taller??
huhu..
cute posT!!!

Drazte said...

as in the guy is shorter....xD

Anonymous said...

XDXXXXXXXXXDXDDXDX
I LOVE MY SHORTY!
HE IS SOO ADORABLE CUTE!
WHO PLAYED OTANI!? IDEMAND AN ANSWER!

Anonymous said...

KOIKE TEPPEI!!!
singer and actor! I told u his cute~~~
i <3 him!!!!!!!!!!!
n umm... if u read the post u'd know that the girl's taller.. 172cm actually.. n he's 156.. Otani is a real lembap in d series.. urgh... =.=

Anonymous said...

wuah!! T.T no need to get so touchy!! grr.. T.T

Anonymous said...

KAWAII!!!!

Drazte said...

ahhh...ze sadness...i hav to folo my bro to work ...almost everyday..
today is the 1st day of holiday and im already at his workplace..
cant use messengers and also cant surf myspace, etc etc....
*sobs*

Anonymous said...

wuah! poor teoh.. T.T
I ain't having a good time either..
I have to call people like a freaking secretary for addresses for my brother's wedding! urgh... n they (my dad n sis)keep saying
"it's ur contribution"
d hell man.. i'd rather give my bro the money.. lol..

Drazte said...

poor u too??? xP

Drazte said...

oh btw..gratz to ur bro lol

Drazte said...

hmmm...it looks like this is the only way i can communicate with outside world T_T