BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 30 November 2008

The MPH-ALLIANCE Bank National Short Story Prize

salam...
to tieq and aish, i know u'd love this.
an essay competition, again!!

so, just don't 4get to go to MPH...
search for the entry form, buy books, then keep the receipt as a proof...
for further details, just read the pamphlet lorh...
so lazy to type... lol...

the theme: "Staying and Leaving"

interesting rite??
good luck dude...
(me: depends on my mood...)

p/s: the blog is dying again... no one cares when i posted about my dream guy... T_T it's ok... sob... sob... tata~~ (nad ka)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

staying and leaving? aww man.. i'm so busy la cuti ni.. x sempat blaja pon -chokes- lol.. nway, imma serious... i haven't even started on my next chappie for my ff.. ack! gotta start writing man... T.T

Anonymous said...

lol.unlike me,my mp3 is GONE!gor stolen... so does my stories...T.T I didnn't make a copy of them.WUAH!forgive me nad!!!

Anonymous said...

what?????????
lagi ah....
penat je u buat...
a lesson 4 u aish...
pasni dah jdi famous author jgn buat hal mcm ni lagi... XD
weyh, korunk jgn wat aku cuak... ak pon xstudy nih.... lol...