BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 3 December 2008

I guess I just got dump

yep.the title explain everything. sigh. soo, I guess I just got dump. Haha.Yup.By PB&J nevertheless... Poor me. What can I do? Sigh. I guess it's just me, all alone, with my fictional boyfriends,and my vampire hotties, as usual. Sigh. I'm soo freaking sad. I could actually write a story about this. Haha.Maybe one day,when I grow up, I'll remember this moment and laugh about it with my fantastic, gorgeous husband. Mwahahahaha. God I'm pathetic.

Sigh. Damn. The hell am I suppossed to face him? Sigh. Oh well, just act natural I guess. Sigh. Wow, I sigh soo much today. Sigh. I'm sad man. Heartbroken. But it's okay. I still have Hero the gay.XD Kidding. Woa, I really am depressed. Making jokes just to cheer myself up. Damn it. Damn myself. I'm the freaking cool, not easily fall head over heels type of vamp! I'm evil and cruel and sadistic!!!MWAHAHAHAHA!WHERE GONE THOU MY POWER!?

Sigh. Oh, hi wani. She'' be reading this so I better say hi to her or my throat will be cut off. XD Soo much for her being my lucky charm.XD Kidding wani. I'm trying to cheer myself up here. You can't blame a heartbroken vamp who is trying hard to mask her tears right? Haha. Sigh. This is all for now. If you want to know the details, shoot it. XD Ciao now.

2 Dec 08 11:31p.m.
a now full-fledged vamp~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wth?? pe masalah nie?? i xfhm ah... just be patient aish... jgn tersorong2 n don't give up also... ape yg buat u back off?? i dn't understand!!!

-nados-

Anonymous said...

yea..
i don ustand..
wer's d story

Anonymous said...

it's too long
sigh
tell u later

MIN03RITY™ said...

relax la Aish..
jgn la ni sgt..
btw, kpd member lost..
bagitahu ez suh dia on9 myspace dia.
[aku ada post something]

Anonymous said...

shuddup you all. so wat if i want to feel sad.it's my feeling.LOL
i'll be fine.

Anonymous said...

better so aish...
don't sad2 meh...
:-)