BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 3 January 2010

2010

*SIGH* (I use capital words cuz I'm heaving a heavy sigh. just so u know)

Well, hello,hello people!!!!
Eventhough it's a bit too late but hey, better late than never right.
So here it is, HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!! (throws confetti everywhere)

And here are my presents to you!!!

(a very short...comic? I don't know what to call it. And fyi, I made up the story myself! *proud smile* -.-')


O.O Who's sexy back is it?


8.8 Omona, it's Chunnie's! (drools over his sexy adorable cute sleeping face)

Oh my... O///O *bites nail to prevent self from biting into Chunnie's plump adorable pouting lips*
I really should stop staring... But...but... *peeks through fingers* \(^-^)/ -happiness-

A/N ; I mish them soo much!!! TT.TT
p/s : I've been reading too many fanfics. I'll probably posts my favourite authors links in the next post~ Oh, and probably my own livejournal link too~~~

-aish (hope this short comic/story brings a smile to your face!)

6 comments:

tieq said...

lol.. junsu is so adorable!! -glomp-

Anonymous said...

hey! junsu ish mine!!! grr... *bares teeth*

-aish

Anonymous said...

This could be rated as 18 and above !
And yeah , glad dat i am now

Una said...

Lol.. You pervs!!!
Its funny thou. Still, u perv...
I cant stop laughing.

Anonymous said...

YEAH~ thnk goodness people are loving it~

-aish

nad said...

ugh..
so tempting!
"the back" i mean..
hahah!!