BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 5 January 2010

-Screams in joy-

*god, I'm such a fan -.-'''*

I'm just so freaking happy rite now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-calm down and take a moment to take a very deep breath which was used just now to scream at the top of lungs-

Just got the news like 2 minutes ago and most probably no one will be interested in this post but oh hell, I'm too in joy to care of those mundane stuff. =)

My boys!!! All of them are in Aussie rite now!!~~ (xcept 4 Yunnie...grr. just go there already! ur babies are in Sydney!!!)

Let me get the story straight, that is if anyone is interested to know what I'm talking about, why I'm so happy about this little news and what's the big deal about it.

Okay, here's the thing. Changmin went to Australia first about two days ago to film his drama - Paradise Meadow/Ranch. He went alone as in no other members are with him.
Then! Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Yoohwan (YC's little brother) were spotted in Sydney today!!! =D And it could only mean two things ;

-they went there for a holiday
- and to support their maknae (the youngest in the group = Changmin)!!!

I mean, why else would they go to Sydney. They could choose Thailand (they love Thai foods especially JJ cuz it's spicy) or just stay at Korea (cuz Junsu is busy with his Mozart theater) or perhaps Malaysia (which is kinda impossibel -,-'). Therefore people, I'm filled with happiness! It's brimming over and for those who want to share it, please do!!!

And yes, I might be wrong about the whole reasons for why they are there but...but... I want it to be true! Don't shatter my dreams people!!! T.T

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

p/s I should probably post this at one of those many DBSK forum for it is more appropriate but I'm not even a member there. -.-'

-a very happy aish \(^-^)/

4 comments:

L.O.S.T said...

LOL. I've just read the comments regarding this in other blogs and such and one of the fans said 'I want to swim to Australia.' XDXDXDXDXD and another one was 'I'll ride a whale to go to Aussie.' XDDD

-sorry for being overly happy...-/-
It's been a while since I got good news about them.=P

aish

tieq said...

haha... funneh.. xp
yay for DBSK.. though, yunho should have joined skali.. =(
but still.. good news.. ;D
yoosu.. o.0
random.. ;p

nad said...

LMFAO!!
sengal aish!
smgt giler!! XD

Anonymous said...

It's been a while since all 5 of them are together...They were always Jaechunsu and Homin. T.T Thus this news make me very happy.lol.

-aish