BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 2 February 2010

help me?

urmm...
actually...i'm quite uncomfortable to say this.
i mean, idk how u guys would react.

tieq, i know ur probably getting bored already to become my loyal, good listener...
thx so much 4 being patient, n willing to listen to my whines and complaints...

but, yeah.
i feel very, very miserable now.
inside, not outside.

i think...i'm obsessed.
not wth tokio hotel.
wth pn. rozila...

it seems like a small problem to u, but it's my whole WORLD!
like i said, "love ends when obsession begins..."
seriously, I myself do not hv any idea wat's wrong wth me.

I just become, emotionally irrational when it comes to her.
i don't understand WHY??!!

to make it short, we...sorta fight.
and, yeah.
she did nothing.
get what i mean??
she didn't fight back...or, say sorry...
or, scold me 4 being emotional.
i jz hope at least she say something.
scold me, explain to me...or...simply whatever!

she did NOTHING and that pisses me off!
n now...we don't talk anymore...
i just...idk.
i need u guys to support,
suggest to me...
how the hell am I gonna stop this obsession?
it's tiring...n i feel like i'm a fucking gay...=.='

i'm sorry, i really am.
u guys r my friends...
I don't want to keep it to myself anymore.
i'm going insane!
jz hope i won't have to cry evry fucking night.
i tried to fight, but just can't.
help me, guys...
i'm confused! I feel like a piece of shit!
scheisse...i'm not like this.
this is so not me...

btw, i want to dedicate this song to her...
whom i used to love so dearly...but i doubt it now...
ugh..jz fuck it...no more love...only tears...

ps: drop ur comment plis. i appreciate it...i luv u all...
~nad~


4 comments:

tieq said...

hnn.. u may have to go with a direct approach or sumting.. susahla communicating thru phone coz (1) bear in mind she's not our age babe.. that people older than us kinda find it annoying to message/use the phone...
i dunno how ur gonna meet up with her now with all the work etc. but try n figure sumting out to talk to her directly..

Anonymous said...

Indeed.Truly agree with tieq while at the same minute,try to control the obsession like ,
Make urself busy.........
Enjoy ur another side of world..
At least it works 4 me
Take a shot,u'l never noe
And GOODLUCK nad !
love ya~

nad... said...

hmm..
i'll try..
i've tried..
but i'll try again..
nt sure if it's gonna work.
dn't feel like talking to her.
god, this is gonna take 4eva~~
i'm busy..
mybe..boleh.
but takes time..
sigh.
ok then.
tq so much, guys..
klu ada idea gila2 nk release stress, tell me!! i'll j0in u!!
xP

Anonymous said...

err, agree with tieq and teah..
the truth is, aku xde experience dlm bnd nie
so, xtaw nk ckp ape
but u know that i'm always there 4u, babe =)