BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 5 February 2010

It's been a while people~

Yo,yo,yo! Aish is in the house~~~ -.-'''

So! As promised, here is the link to my livejournal~~~ If you guys want to comment do tell me first at here so that I can open the comments thingy to everyone. ^^




Oh, and I'm not really that famous so...yeah. =P


To Nad, here is my advice. (lol.)

Why don't you just forget about her? -.-' I mean, even you said it yourself that it is not love anymore, it is more of an obsession so it is probably best for you (and her?) that you let go of her for a while until you can differentiate and control your feelings well enough.

Try to make yourself busy by reading books perhaps or watching movies or maybe helping your mom (in which you are doing at the time), hanging out with us (YAY!!!), listening to TOKIO HOTEL, writing a fic (like moi!) and whatever it is that can get your head out of her because I know that it isn't easy to actually forget the one person that you have been constantly thinking (and pour your soul into) out of your head (or heart).

Hope that helps. ^^

I don't know whether it's a good advice and I really hope there's no hard feeling (lol,lol). And do remember that I LOVE YOU NAD~~~ =D


-aish

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

p/s - can we change the layout? It's too bright! OO

-aish

nad said...

yeyy~
i'll definitely check it out! *wink*

ok..ok..
i'll 4get about her.
i knw that u've never really liked it, rite aish? u jz dn't ustand y i like tcher so much. yeah, ak pon xfhm..lol~

layout--> i didn't vote 4 it!! but u guys won~~ duh..tukar je..hahah!

so..my mission starts now!
get a new life..
new love..
amin..

to aish--> i LUV u t00!!!

tieq said...

uh.. change ah d layout.. mmg agak bright pon.. n woi!! ur livejournal tu enable la anonymous comments!! grr... since u didn't lemme comment there i'll tell u here.. love the whole characterization... no idea y but i LOVED Mr.Shim who I juz found out is Changmin (lol)'s charc.. sooooo cute n funneh~~

Anonymous said...

to tieq, I didn't know that it enables anonymous comment? OO

So then , what are you waiting then! comments there!!!

Do you know that comments are like drugs(literally) and motivation for us writers??? -.-'

To Nad, you don't have to follow my advice if you think it's not a good advice. -,-

-aish

Anonymous said...

I mean motivators... -.-'

-aish

tieq said...

yes i do know that aish.. but lemme rephrase my sentence now: PLEASE ENABLE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.. :D it's disabled thus I am not able to leave my pondering thoughts n criticism there... x.x

Anonymous said...

Errr bout d layout bagi the password for the blog kat aku bole?kat email aku ke . vanillaice_92@yahoo.com or just text me
Somebody please............
Aku nk try tuka d layout
Saje nk tgk
Klw rasenye tak suke,
korang bole tuka blk,im cool..
okay?
Plish tieq maybe u can help

Anonymous said...

see, i told you to tell me first so that I can ENABLE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS!
why these people... =.='

-aish

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TOO, NAD!!!