BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 17 August 2007

HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At last!!!
The sweet smell of holiday...
N a whole pail of homework...
Yep,dat's right people.HOMEWORK.
I hate homework...
Who doesn't...

Ok.
Last week,we all sit 4 our peperiksaan percubaan PMR...
It was a royal pain in d ass...n a painful memory.
Here's my comment/review 4 d whole subjects:

BM-not bad...susah gak r...
BI-SO UNSATISFIED!!!especially question no 25!!The answer given by teacher is D.
It's B,teacher,B!!!don't u know wat optional mean!Argh!!!WTF??!!N 4 paper 2.Urgh...don't even remind me of it.I hav to write a speech bout discpilinary n courtesy.I was like,WTF??!!a speech??!!HTF am I gonna write a speech!I hate speech...
M3-I like it.To tell u d truth,I enjoyed doin it.It was fun...
SN-erm...not bad actually.Not dat hard yet not dat easy...
KH-50/50
SJ-it's actually easy, u know...I got an A 4 dis one.hehe...How did I know??My mom told me...
PI-nice...
GG-hmm...x bace buku so,I don't know wat 2 say bout dis test...

dat's all 4 my review 4 d peperiksaan percubaan PMR baru2 ini...
I hope I got 8 A's eventhough d chances are a big fat 0.
Ciao!

-aish-

1 comments:

MIN03RITY™ said...

hehe
fuh,
your fav. subject is Sejarah and Math only ?