BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 18 August 2007

D sighing -*sigh*-

It is now 3:33a.m.
Cold,dark n silent.
Everyone is sleeping in their room,soundly,unaware of d 'presence' around them.I'm d only soul dat's still awake in dis house 4 there's something supernatural nearby...
I can't sleep.It's impossible to close my eyes,pretending like everything's normal.
Because it isn't.

Thump.Thump.Thump.

He's here.

Determined,with a Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun firmly hold in my right hand,I come out from my hiding place with one mission.

To get back what is mine.



(hahahahaha,sengal...)
*sigh*
I don't know wat to do...
Bored.
I desperately need to buy a book,no make dat books to occupied my now empty mind.
sure hope time will fly by...
dat way,I don't hav to wait long 4 Monday 2 go buy my precious Eclipse.(dat's right Tieq.I'm gonna buy Eclipse.hahaha)
huhu...Edward...wait 4 me.......
*sigh*
I know2.U guys must be wondering why don't I go do some homework??
HA!
Like dat's gonna happen.
I tend 2 do things last minute eventhough I ended up in a hurry n didn' t finished d work...
I'll never learn from my mistakes...
Shit!
I 4got.
D MPH writing competition.
I haven't finished my essay yet.
When's d dateline??
31 August.fuh...thank god...
I'll try my best 2 get it done by d end of dis hols...
Yaaa,right...
It'll take a miracle to happen 4 me 2 finish d essay...
*sigh*
I wish I can go 2 sleep.
I tried.
But,it was a hopeless effort...
*sigh*
I know,why don't I go read d excerpts of Eclipse??
Nah,it'll spoil d fun...
* sigh*

It's now 4:07.
Time goes by.Even when every tick feels like a wound behind every pulse.It gets swollen by time.Getting bigger n bigger n its just a matter of time before it burst bleedingly wit a deep, excruating pain.But pass it does.
*sigh*
huhu...sengal tul.
klau de kslhn,sila btulkn ek...
Klh.
Aku ciao dulu...
huhu...

-aish-

p/s:wat do u think???

0 comments: