BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 13 August 2007

huhu...paris..paris...

i really want to go to paris in france..i donno y..neway,i don't like 2 go anywer..just relax at home n have fun wit my fmly..
but den,wen i was in standard 5,i donno y i really really want 2 go 2 paris..u noe y??
my ex bf suggested 2 me dat he wanted 2 go honeymoon wit me in paris..he told dat paris is very interesting place 4 people dat fall in love..oh my god...
but,i broke up wit him at d end of 2003..so,i decide 2 go 2 paris wit my hubby..u noe rite who is my hubby..he also told 2 me dat he wants 2 bring me 2 paris..i'm really happy!!!!i can go there wit my hubby..we will have our hneymoon der 8years 4rm now...
paris..paris..i think dat place is very interesting n beautiful bcz i had seen d scenery while i was watching d phantom..oh my god...
wish me gudluck bcz i really want 2 go 2 paris!!!!!!

so sory if i did many grammar mistakes..

....chah^nua.....

0 comments: