BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 17 January 2008

"being ur student wasn't my choice, but hating u was beyond my control"

when can i get out of 'ere, *chants sentence* ... i can't wait to juz get outta here.. not dat i'm trying to leave u guyz or anythin.. it's juz d place, d school n stuff.. urgh... nway, d new n improved layout is thanks to d work of aish ( n me) how do u guyz like it??? don't complain ah... mase nk tkr x de sesape pun yg g tkr eh.. .so suck it up... hehe.. i hate my class, i hate my class *chants again*..

what kind of friggin class r we in anyway guyz.. it's d same old boring un-sociable, un-humorous, close-minded, mental-thwarting people again.. (ok.. i have no idea y i said mental-thwarting..) -_- god, help me!! n remove me from dis wretched hell hole and into heaven (pj).. oh fine.. pj is so not heaven.. but it's better than here.. haha.. n god, while ur at it, could u forgive me for hating my teacher so.. actually, i don't really hate him/her.. dislike is d word.. or not of favour....



wanna c pics.. yeah? c below den people... nice huh.. ade la yg lost.. like me.. n teah... n dja.. nvmind lost (really lost) souls... we shall take of pics of only ourselves later.. mwahaha...

owh.. dis message is brought to u by tieq.. safe n secure.. haha.. it's spoze to sound like an advert...


2 comments:

L.O.S.T said...

Hakhak...
aku tau ko reka ayat ni mase kt kelas chem-. I mean, kat class tadi.
Hehe...

L.O.S.T said...

nwy, yg kasi comment kat ats tu is me.4got to type my name.hehe

-fanggirl-