BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 19 January 2008

Dude, do put your name after your post.It's very confusing you know.

O...k...
Pehal ramai yg emo ni...
Mcm nk berpish forever and ever lak...
Neway, don't worry, we will still be in contact eventhough we are miles away. There's this thing called phone and internet nowadays. Remember??
Erm... Tieq... Who's this guy that you've fallen in love with?
I WANT TO KNOW!
Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me.
TELL ME!
And peeps, there's something I want to tell you guys.
Ez had an accident yesterday and that's the reason she didn't come to school. It seems that she cut her own knee (accidently of course) while playing with the evil, sharp, dangerous kitchen knife. How come she played with the knife in the first place, I don't know. Ask her. You know, Ez. Prone to accident. Hakhak, Sorry Ez.
She's currently at home listening to mp4 while reading Bukit Kepong and watching MTV at the same time. She had 8 stitches (meaning that her injury is way serious that I thought it is) and it seems that she screams and yells and curses when the doctor stitched her.
I pray that :

May She Rest In Peace.

-fanggirl-
'bite me'

p/s. still searching for a resolution

1 comments:

MIN03RITY™ said...

semoga u cpt sembuh ez.