BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 17 January 2008

THE NEW LOOK!

HELLO PEOPLE!
It's a new year (though it's already 17th of Jan) meaning it's a new start and a new beginning (what the bloody hell am I talking about?!).Neway, me and my peeps here are now in form 4. We are seniors now (kinda of). And we are more beautiful (choke), more mature, 'more lovely and temperate' (hehe), and more serious. I think.
Ok.
New year means new resolution.
Well, to tell you the truth, i never have an 'azam'. I just go with the flow. But, as I am going to be 16 and 16 is consider a mature age (really r?) I thought I'm gonna make a change this year:
(while standing on top of Everest mountain) - I'm going to have a resolution!

My resolution for 2008 is............(bring out the drums dude...)

I'M GOING TO FIND A RESOLUTION !

Yup.
That's correct.
I don't have one for a moment so I'm going to find one and that's my resolution.
I'll let you guys know when I find my resolution.
Ciao!

-fanggirl-
'bite me'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very funny n witty! i like it.. ceh.. cm revie buku plak.. tieq

L.O.S.T said...

thank you2

-fanggirl-

Anonymous said...

aish!!! wat saspens seyh...