BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 7 February 2008

An Explanation


On yeah, I forgot.

For those of you who didn't know what is the 'Breaking Dawn' that I've mentioned in my last post,then read this post to the end.

'Breaking Dawn' is the fourth installment in Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. The story begins with Twilight,followed by New Moon and then Eclipse. You guys should read this books. They're one hundred times better than Harry Potter's. I am not kidding. Down here is the cover of the books. The first one is Twilight, second New Moon then Eclipse.

About the video I had just post earlier, that's not the trailer for Twilight. It's the trailer for New Moon and, of course, it is not the official one. Though there will be a movie soon. The Twilight one I mean. Not New Moon. Twilight first, then New Moon.

Oh. And here is Jumper trailer. New movie by Hayden Christensen-- A genetic anomaly allows a young man to teleport himself anywhere. He discovers this gift has existed for centuries and finds himself in a war that has been raging for thousands of years between "Jumpers" and those who have sworn to kill them -- Jumper hits theaters February 14, 2008. There are two different trailers.Enjoy them!







-fanggirl-

23 comments:

Drazte said...

WEI...i think im getting some sort of weird sickness....i have this thing..fluid runnning down from my nose...then my eyes gets hot...like laser is about to come out...and then i feel like some stones in my throat....anybody can confirm what sickness am i having??

L.O.S.T said...

fever + flu + laser eyes + stones throat + love sick = drazte

-fanggirl-

Drazte said...

........not funny.....beware that after lasers actually come out from my eyes....i wont be able to control it from destructing everything...

L.O.S.T said...

who said it's funny?
and who said it isn't?
besides, real laser will nvr come out of your eyes. It is tears. Blood tears.

-fanggirl-

Drazte said...

swt...when blood comes out from my eyes....im dead...but tears...why should tears be dripping??

L.O.S.T said...

Of coz tears are dripping. They don't fall down.Duh~
nwy,go take a panadol.and sleep.that will take care of your sickness.Xcept for the love sick.That one there's nothing I can do.Only time will heal that sickness.I think.It depends actually.On your love sick's levelness.(wth am I talking about?)

-fanggirl-

-fanggirl-

Drazte said...

want me to call u an ambulance or something?? i was actually asking why should any tears be dripping from me...my eyes....

L.O.S.T said...

coz u said ur eyes r getting hot like there'll be laser coming out. translation - u r going to cry/u r crying.

-fanggirl-

Drazte said...

my eyes are hot coz my head is hot = FEVER!!!

L.O.S.T said...

ooooo...
laser's coming out from your eyes...
see,see

-fanggirl-

Drazte said...

see what...

L.O.S.T said...

see the laser coming out of your eyes!
OMG!
YOU'RE A CYCLOPS!(btul ke aku eja ni?)

-fanggirl-

Drazte said...

aku takde spec lagi la...

L.O.S.T said...

NO!
YOU'ER GONNA DESTROY EVERYTHING NEAR YOU!
CLOSE YOUR EYES!
NOW!

-fanggirl-

Drazte said...

i cant type if i close my eyes...and how am i to communicate with u???

L.O.S.T said...

hmm...
u got a point there.
nwy, I think we should stop flooding this commenting thingy(again, wth?).
GO SLEEP!
n do close ur eyes like now coz u are gonna destroy the comp screen wit ur laser.

-fanggirl-

Drazte said...

more like the screen is destoying my eyes with duno what rays....

L.O.S.T said...

ooooooooo...
then, close your eyes.
I've said that like a zillion times so DO IT!

-fanggirl-

Drazte said...

ur telling me to stop chatting with u la??

L.O.S.T said...

No.
Dat is not wat I meant.
Nwy, out.
Nk g solt.
CIAO!
N GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SICKNESSES!

-fanggirl-

Anonymous said...

oh mi god.. u guyz chatting here is soo0 distracting.. i wnted to point out dat i've been looking 4ward 2 jumper.. *whispers 2 nad*

MIN03RITY™ said...

patutla banyak komen.
korang chatting kat sini rupanya
takkan pasal buku pun nak gaduh.

Anonymous said...

W0it!! Korunk ni shengal ah.. Chat tmpt laen ah.. Wat suspens owg jek!! Huh..

-nadiaRD-