BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 4 February 2008

jUST a lITTLE sOMETHING

Dude.........
Did you know?

DID YOU BLOODY KNOW?!
DID YOU BLOODY FUCKING KNOW,THAT FADZRUL GOT MRSM ALOR GAJAH AT MELAKA?!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want THAT MRSM!
I want THAT FUCKING MRSM!
I WANT THE ONE AT MELAKA AND WHAT DO YOU BLOODY KNOW, HE GOT IT!

He is now officially my enemy.


That is all I'm gonna say.

Oh, I forgot to tell you this, Afiqah and Fatimah also got MRSM. Afiqah at Taiping and Fatimah at Gemencheh. Yep. Only three people got MRSM. And I'm FUCKING stuck at this boring place.
I will not apologize for the swearing that I made from the beginning of this post to the bloody end coz I DON'T GIVE A BLOODY FUCKING DAMN!

Oh. And that's also the reason why I didn't go to school today. Coz I feel like swearing the whole time today, well truth to be told, I feel like swearing from Sunday's evening and I don't know the FUCKING why so don't ask. Another reason is because I have to go to a doctor today. Why? Don't ask. Too lazy to write. For those who has been with me for the last couple of days then I guess you guys know what is wrong with me. Or to be exact, what is wrong wIth my damn hand. After I met the doc, I went to Jusco at Bukit Raja. HAHAHA. I went for a shop. Alone. Yep. It's pretty boring walking alone with no one to talk to and no one to laugh to and no one to, ok, you got the point. After that, went home, pose in front of my mirror while wearing the new outfit. Then, went online and here I am right now typing this boring and long post which I personally think no one will read except for the first part where I screamed soo freaking loud that I think the Atlanta could here me.

-fanggirl-
'in misery'


p.s. why I chose pink for this post? I dunno. Don't ask.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude.. chill k..

Anonymous said...

NOT!

Anonymous said...

haha.. watever..