BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Will u remember me?

The way I said I love you.
The way I called you mine.
The way I talked forever.
Not wanting to waste time.

The way I cried when you left.
The way I felt then.
The way my void grows.
It may consume me in the end.

The way I fall asleep.
The way the tears stain.
The way it wets my pillow.
As it drowns my yearning pain.

The way I feel now.
It will never show.
But I will always love you
No matter how much the sorrow

Epilogue:
I'll try to love you
for only today and tomorrow.
But if I don't succeed,
it's just beyond my control..

[will always luv u]





6 comments:

MIN03RITY™ said...

siapa yg tulis @ type benda ni ?
nice la.
I will remember all my friend.

MIN03EDGE @ MUHAMMAD AMIRUL SARKHAWI

Drazte said...

aish la kot yg tulis...cantik2....

Drazte said...

oh no...tieq yg tulis....silap2....my bad...

Anonymous said...

woi
mane de aku tulis benda ni...
aku x jiwng la...

-fanggirl-

Anonymous said...

it's not jiwang dude.. n it's frm quizilla people!

Anonymous said...

wateva...
it's still jiwang to me...

-fanggirl-