BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 3 March 2008

I am thinking of...

GETTING A BELLY BUTTON RING!
and dye my hair blonde.
Ha-ha-ha.I was just kidding about dying my hair blonde.It's just that whenever I do this quiz what hair is your colour,I always get blonde.Hmmm...
Anyway,about the belly button ring,I am giving it a very serious thought.It's just that,I have my doubts.Can we,muslims get a belly button ring?If can then count me in.And I also want to pierce my back just below my spinal.
O.o

I don't think I want to tell my mom about this.I mean,if I do tell I think she will want me not to do it.Or maybe not.I don't know.But anyway,I don't feel like telling her.I want to do something bad for once.Hehehe.
Hmm...I don't know what makes me want to get a belly button ring and pierce my back just below my spinal.I think it is called middle age crisis but in this case it is 'teen crisis'.Oh yeah,I forgot,does anyone here know where I can get a black lipstick?Uh oh.I am turning emo...Cool...And for those who know where to find a black lipstick,do let me know.

That's all for today.I am going to finish up all my homework then start reading Greywalker.After that,I'm gonna read Wuthering Heights.Then,Song of Solomon.Next,Vampire Diaries 1,2,3,4.Wow.Soo many books to read.Oh yeah,forgot.First of all,I have to read Bukit Kepong to finish up my folio.Grr...

-fanggirl-

12 comments:

MIN03RITY™ said...

haha
Aish nak tindik pusat ?
biar betul
Min mcm tak percaya je.
tapi sebelum tindik pusat kena tanya ustaz dululah sbb kita tak tahu sama ada ia halal ataupun haram.
hmm tapi, kenapa Aish nak sangat tindik pusat pula ?


MIN03EDGE® THA MINORITY

MIN03RITY™ said...

hmm pasal black lipstick tu sorry ek.
min tak tahu.

L.O.S.T said...

sebab...
I am hving a 'teen crisis'.
AAAAAAHHHHHH...(tensen lak bunyinye)

-fanggirl-

Drazte said...

weh...ko buat belly button ke tak...bukannye org nampak pun...ape bestnye...
black lipstick...ko amik ink pen hitam..kumpul byk2 dlm 1 bekas...pastu letak dlm freezer...biar beku
lepas dah beku tu...ko keluarkan..pastu gune la...lepas dah abis gune tu..letak balik dlm freezer..

L.O.S.T said...

kepada Drazte...
aku wat belly button buknnye nk suruh org tgk...aku cume nk husband aku je tgk...Ha-ha-ha.kidding je.sbb aku rase nkw at n I personally think it's cool n about the black lipstick,I dun wan to take ur stupid advice.
sticking my tongue out at you

-fanggirl-

Drazte said...

cool eh...aku nampak ramai org wat nose piercing and also tongue piercing....memandangkan ko ske "stick my tongue out at u"...buat ar tongue pierce...baru smart...biar org nampak..ahaha

Drazte said...

oh...ko kate teen crisis...ko leh tak cter ape punca masalah ko...kalau ko free...taip dlm 1 word doc..blh ar bantu aku buat karangan nanti...ahaha

Anonymous said...

W0it!! What's wrong with u?? I t0t ur jus kidding abt those crazy stuffs.. Btw, I'll most probably just watch u do it.. Gud luck dude..
-nadiaRD-

Drazte said...

eh nad...RD = ?

Anonymous said...

em...
Tieq???
u will do it wit me right?
n to Drazte,I can't pierce my tongue.My mom will know.Duh~

-fanggirl-

Anonymous said...

to drazte...
wats so weird abt the initial RD?? they are just initials...

nad ka @ nadiaRD

Drazte said...

nad...just wondering what the RD stands for...maybe some meaning behind those 2 alphabets......