BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 7 March 2008

QOUTES TIME!

If all else perished and he remained, I would still continue to be. And if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the world would become a mighty stranger
-- Wuthering Heights


So, up there is a phrase from Wuthering Heights. And as you guys can see from the title above, it is QOUTES TIME!!! Meaning I'll be posting lots of quotes for this post. So... before I continued, let me tell you that most of the quotes that I'll be posting today are from the Twilight series. I'll try to do other books quotes if I have the time. For now, enjoy them!

‘You are my life. You’re the only thing it would hurt to lose’
-- Edward


Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
-- Bella

Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew - knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest - was how love gave someone the power to break you.
I'd been broken beyond repair.
-- Bella

'Before you Bella, my life was like a moonless night, very dark but there were stars-points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.'
-- Edward

‘When I left you, Bella, I left you bleeding. Jacob was the one who stitched you back up again. That was bound to leave it’s mark – on the both of you. I’m not sure those kind of stitched dissolve on their own. I can’t blame either of you for something I made necessary. I may gain forgiveness, but that does not let me escape the consequences.’
-- Edward

'I’m here and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you I didn’t want you, it was the blackest kind of blasphemy.’
-- Edward


'Clouds I can handle, but I can't fight an eclipse'
-- Jacob

'The worst part is that I saw it the whole thing – our whole life. And I want it bad, Jake, I want it all. I want to stay right here and never move. I want to love you and make you happy. And I can’t, and it’s killing me…'
--Bella


And lastly down there is me personal fav. It is not from the Twilight series. I got it from somewhere. It is my inspiration to be a writer. Haha. And below the quote is a song. I suggest you listen to that song while reading this post. It changes the mood a bit. So...that's it for now. Talk to you later.

“ Do not worry. You have always written before and you will write now. All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence you know. ”
-- Ernest Hemingway






-fanggirl-

2 comments:

Drazte said...

smart2...aku paling ske quote...

Anonymous said...

same2

-fanggirl-