BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 7 March 2008

In the middle of the night

I'm writing this post. Yet again. Currently listening to Yiruma's. Very beautiful... You guys should definitely listen his music. He's a pianoist(?) by the way. *yawn* I'm not sleepy. I might look sleepy but I'm not. Really. I'm just tired. And in need of oxygen.*take a deep breath*
Okay. I do not know what to say and what to type and what to think. Well, I lied about the thinking part. There's a lot of things that I can think about.But, I don't think I want to share it with you guys. It's nothing really. So...hmm...*thinking*

Well, wow, this song is pretty good...Sorry about that. I was just thinking what to say to all of you when suddenly the song that I'm currently listening to came to the chorus part and it is actually pretty good. Except for the singer's voice. She could have do better at the low note. Okay. Back to the subject,wait... there's no subject. Silly me. Let's find a subject then.

Hmm... I want an ice - cream (random) . I want a chocolate and peppermint with chocolate chip! And I seriously need to cut off my weight. Grr...

'It was night. At first, nothing happened. The air was cool and the grass was damp from the rain. It was silent. Then suddenly there was a loud crashing sound from the outside. I jumped from my bed and went hurriedly to the front of my house knowing what awaits me. I grab for my trusted silver knife on my belt while standing behind my front door. There, in the middle of the dark, was the devil himself.'

Up there is a bit of .... well, I don't know what is it about. I just wrote what I feel like writing. And there you have it people. A little of something. I better do my folio.
and is it grab or grabbed???

-fanggirl-

2 comments:

Drazte said...

bla...am sleepy!! eye hurting ..red words are cool..tata

L.O.S.T said...

NIGHT!

-fanggirl-