BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 6 March 2008

O.O

I never knew that netball is soo ganas. I just got elbowed(?) once on the side of my left eye, lots of blisters and a really bad sun-burned. I am now soo extremely over-tanned. Oh yeah, the part where I got elbowed(again,?) well, let me tell you, it doesn't hurt like hell. It stings, a lot, but it doesn't really that bad. Except when you first got elbowed. That was hurt. It stings soo bad that it brings tears to your eyes. But now, it's nothing but a bruise. A blue bruise I might add. My sun-burned,is incredibly overrated. (god, my english is soo bad) From now on, whenever I step outside, I will remember to wear sun-block. The sunlight here at Malaysia (again,bad english) is soo not good. Bad for your skin. Believe me.

'I am an animator. I am the Executionar. But now I know I'm something else. The one thing my Grandmother Flores feared most. I am a necromancer. The dead are my specialty.'

The phrase up there is from The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K Hamilton. One of Anita Blake series. And let me tell you, this series is good. When I first read Guilty Pleasures,the first series, I was like,'Not bad.Okaylah...' And then I read the second one and I was like 'Wow. This is good, dude... What happens next? Will Anita be Jean-Claude's human servant? Will she? And what with her new power as a necromancer?' Ulala... Things get more interesting...
Oh. I forgot. This book is also about vampires, and werewolves, and zombies, and ghouls, and fairies, and all that stuff. So, to those who don't really like this kind of book, I suggest that you guys give this book a try. Only after you dudes read the Twilight series first. It's a bit light. The Anita's series are a bit heavy. Lots of things going on. You are being introduce into a new world when you read this series. Fast-paced and filled with nonstop action. My kind of book.

'When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it is not reasonable to grieve when it comes to end'
--Bella--
Twilight


-fanggirl-

7 comments:

Drazte said...

if ur english is bad....remember 1 thing "nobody is perfect" ..ahahaha...
and erm..necromancer...last time when i play games that has necromancer class...it rox!!

Anonymous said...

aish!! aku pny mspes kne spam lagi!!! huwaa... o yeah, act i just want to tell u... i luv d way u express ur style of writing... smarrtt... aku dah boleh nampak future-author dah... gud luck dude..

nad ka

MIN03RITY™ said...

yeah, saya sokong cadangan @ comment nad k.a
good luck. :)

L.O.S.T said...

uhhh...
thnx? I guess...

-fanggirl-

Drazte said...

LIGHTNING!!! today is a bad day!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

L.O.S.T said...

sHUT UP dRAZTE

-fanggirl-

L.O.S.T said...

........... ello ..................................................................................... ^_^...................................................................................................................................