BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 11 January 2010

f * * k!!!!!!! ^%&^##@@#!#$@#%^%&^*

i'm f***ing pissed off!!!!
bengang giler nak mati!!!!
u know, some people jz dn't realize how lucky they are to be loved whole-heartedly!!
n this is what i get??
treated like a shit??
if only i don't luv her that much!!
if only i don't luv her AT ALL!!!
i surrender, man!
jz, f***in' leave me alone!!
i don't want to love u!!
leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't delete this post...
i want it to stay here...
mmg aku jarang naik angin..
i feel like smashing this laptop & my hp & simcard & mp3 & pendrive, etc...
but, for what??
sigh...
sorry, dh naik giler dh ni..
jz, ignore me...
bye..

-nad-

4 comments:

tieq said...

oii nad.. what's up? i'll call u tonite.. chill ah (till i call u)

aishah_vampire92 said...

=.='
I dunno wat to say or how to react... for fearing that my head would be chopped off if I say the wrong thing...

-aish

Anonymous said...

err..............stay calm nad...

nad said...

i'm alwez mad at her..
idk y.
i luv her t00 much, i guess..
i'm luving a wrong person.
tcher rozi, i mean.
gah..pray 4 me, guys.
jz hope i cud go through this.
lol~