BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 16 January 2010

New Moon and Antique Bakery's trailer (fanmade)

So, I am probably one of the few people who haven't seen New Moon, by which I've watch last night and here was my first impression "God, what's wrong with Edward's eyebrow? It's freaking thick and bushy!" -.-'
It was...not good. lol. After the first 15 minutes, I was waiting, anticipating and begging for the movie to come to an end. It was too fast the way the storyline goes on (though I prefer too fast rather than too slow eg. Twilight) and there isn't enough time for we viewers to...err...how do I say this...menghayati the certain scenes .lol. I am soo not making any sense.

And dude, Edward and Bella are so stiff. -.-' -gets stoned by their fanatic fans-
And Jane, I wish there were more scenes of her. TT.TT Jacob was...hot. XD Eventhough he's a bit too bulky for my liking. Kinda prefer the lean wiry type. He's hot only after he cut those hideous long wig hair of his. -shudders- All in all, the movie was like an amateur work. -gets spanked by the director and a whole hour of lecture of how difficult to direct a movie-
Gotta say the action scenes were wow! I was begging for more! Especially when it involves those cute, cuddly, furry werewolves!

I give it a 2 out of 5. XD

And here are a little something!




XD I LOVE CASSIES! THEY ARE FUNNY!!!

-aish

p/s currently watching vampire diaries from Anna. -swoons- Damon is freaking HOT! LOL. I'll comment about it later after I've watch the whole 10 episodes. =)

10 comments:

nad said...

gah!!
luv the avatars!!
(aku cam yunho jek..)
the trailer is "yummy"!!! wakaka~~
duh..told u. dn't watch that movie..
wat a waste!! but yeah.. okla, sbb jacob. lol~~

Anonymous said...

my god, NAD!!! imissyou!
where the hell have u been?
i luv avatar tooooooooooo~

aishah_vampire92 said...

lol. Hana dh dpt internet balik!
and yeah, I'll try watching avatar once I bought or borrowed the cd. =)

tieq said...

omg! if this was the real cast I'd be swooning!!! aaah!
haven't watch new moon yet.. x nk pon.. lol.. btw, u (nad n aish) come to my house NOW! let's watch Jennifer's body -wink-

nad said...

sigh.
aku keje!! 4 God's sake!!
penaaaatttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
dn't like it!!

nad_miss_hana_too said...

mish u so much anna!!!! muahxx!!

aishah_vampire92 said...

O.O???
Nad keje???
Keje pe???

nad said...

tlg mak aku kt kedai je...
=.='

Anonymous said...

ok la tu nad. at least, korg sume ade keje wey.
aku nie ddk umah, makan, tido...
bosannyer............

Anonymous said...

eh,tieq. ko bkn dkt china ke?
woi, aish kate nad nk ajak keluar.
g outing. bil? jadi ke x?