BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 10 January 2010

Mixed Feelings...

I am fucking furious. And depressed. And frustrated. And on top of it all, fucking close to tears.

Stupid weakness of mine. Why can't I be like one of those people who can be extremely angry without any tears spilling out of their fucking eye sockets!?

-sigh-

The fucking main reason for this 'mixed feelings' as the title mention above is of course, as Nad already know, THE LOST OF MY PENDRIVE. And it is just not an ordinary pendrive people, it's 4 gig and it contains a whole lot of many precious things that I store mostly for my own entertainment if I'm in bored or anything. Not only that, it also contains all of my work, as in my fanfic work! which had taken lots of time, dedication and energy!!! URGH!!!~~~

And I blame it all to my mother. Why? Who asked her to clean up my room! I've told her many times to just leave the room as it is eventhough the room is very messy or like tongkang pecah terbalik or something cuz it is easier for me to find my things!!! I'll clean it myself, mother!!! Also, there's a possibility that my little bro went into my room and play with the damn pendrive as my mom always lepak in my room thus of course my lil bro (of who I hate) will be tempted to go in there as he is very attached to my mom! Why oh why!!!???

So you see, indirectly my dad is also responsible because he's the reason why my mom doesn't hang out in their, THEIR, room for reasons that I have no intention to tell cuz as most of you already know, I dislike my dad. Therefore, my parents are the one to blame!!!

Not to mention my adik - Ismail - can be such a major royal pain the fucking ass for being so stubborn and pigheaded and why oh why can't he just listen to me!
Starting from 1 p.m. is my time to use the comp. I fucking thought we already have an agreement but oh no, he's insist on shutting the fucking computer down around 3 p.m. of which has been operated from fucking 7 a.m.. Therefore, whether I like it or not, I have to wait for at the very least one hour before I can use the damn comp! Stupid him. Thanks goodness I am very lazy to fight with him or I swear to god I'll crash the damn comp myself so that all of us can't use the damn comp. Fair and square.

And I fucking miss Yunjae. -heard gasps of horror-
That is right people, I miss Yunjae. Probably because I've been reading too may Yoosu fics...-.-''' -sigh-
I've save so many fics in that pendrive, fics that I haven't read yet, fics taht I wanted to read at night before I go to sleep, fics that have cost me time to cut and paste one by one and also time to search for good fics and they are gone. TT.TT Do you have any fucking idea how frustrated I am? Besides, there are a lot of vids in there (DBSK - related) and those vids cost time people!!! They cost me time and patience!!!
urgh...

I need my pendrive back...TTT.TTT.TTT.TTT

The last and first thing that came into my mind before I go to sleep and when I wake up is my pendrive...

WUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-aish

3 comments:

nad.. said...

*cries*
i ustand, aish!
ur jz like me..(d cut & paste part)
it"s nt easy, i knw..
n d vids..omG!!
it's nt jz abt time..
but d value of it..
i feel sad 4 u.
i hope it's sumwhere in ur room..
hope so. but if not, sigh.
buy a new 1, n use EXTRA security...
ok??

tieq said...

well, this is really shitty... =.='
some of the conclusions i've come up with is that:
- it's hidden somewhere in ur room
or
- it's with ur bro or sum1 else
or
(i don't like this one)
- someone accidentally threw it..
=.='
I can imagine how frustrated u are.. i hate it when people touch my things without my consent coz we've already established a way of doing things n how we keep it..

btw,we need to get u a new pendrive..
i saw one that day 4 gigs for 30 or something.. i thot it was a good deal but i didn't bring money.. heh..

aishah_vampire92 said...

It seems I hate evryone in my family in here. lol. XD

-aish (definitely in a better mood)