BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 13 January 2010

TT.TT

I don't know why I'm so emotional these days...
THEY WON BEST ASIAN STAR!!! OMG!!!
but only three of them went to the award...
WHY!!!???
=.='(totally overreacting...)

-sigh-

Here's the vid. Big Bang is also there and oh Big Bang won Best New Artist for some kind of award show in Japan. I forgot. lol.




Congratulations!!!~~~ You guys deserve it!!! =)

p/s - this is one is for Una though I don't know whether she'll read this or not. Kim Jaejoong and Kim Hyunjoong were spotted at Vancouver! lol. As far as I know, Jaejoong is doing some kind of documentary. I dunno about Hyunjoong. I'm like a stalker. lol. Knowing where each one of them are. Hehehe. This is not an obsession people! This is called fandom! Got it?! XD

-aish

5 comments:

L.O.S.T said...

oh, oh, oh, let us go out people!!!
though I'm having a bit of trouble with transportation because my mom is working and my dad is...well, I'm too lazy to explain about his situation. -.-'
but still, let us go for an outing! I want to eat okonomiyaki tieq!
and I mish you nad! and to those who want to join then do come! I'll think of something about the transportation. lol. I will! -determined-

L.O.S.T said...

oh. that was aish. -.-'
-aish

nad.. said...

i'm bz working..
wait till march ends..
it's hectic, man!
tiring, but look at d bright side, i'm building muscles.. huhu~
outing is definitely a big YES!
but, jz wait. i'll call u guys if i'm free or anything..
mish u too, aish! muahss..

tieq said...

i'm fine wif anything.. n yeah.. i miss sushi.. lol.. XD

Anonymous said...

nad's workin?I dunno dat..........