BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 12 January 2010

fanfics beyond my comprehension... =.=

Yes.. This post will be about fanfics.. yaoi ones.. so press the 'x' button if ur not interested but those who do listen to my infinite rambles!! o.0

Here's the deal.. I was on (whatelse) fanfiction.net when i stumbled upon some of the most ridiculous fanfics ever created... D= -aghast- seriously! let's see..

What I hate most:

- Naruto is a girl concept.. [like wtf?! he's a guy.. n will always be a guy... for fucks sake la.. =.=]

- Sasuke secretly loves Sakura [that is so not happening.. if he wasn't gay, he'd probably be asexual.. n seriously, he does not even like Sakura]

- Character bashing. [I don't love Sakura or anything but seriously... they always portray her as a bitch and that she deserves a slap ALL the time.. like wtf?]

- Incest.. aha.. no offense.. just this particular one la.. itasasu.. sheesh.. D=

Anyway, let's get away from all that hate and i'll post things I love.. =3

Nad, let me introduce u to Sai.. lol.. this is just a small comic strip they made.. it is sooooooo Sai.. XD sai really sexual harasses naruto.. lol


a cute pic of sai and naruto.. eheh.. i like sai with glasses.. no, i have a fuckin fetish for guys with glasses.. D=



other funny strips:
kihkih.. loved this one..

haha.. i love the whole sasu against sai battle.. XD

but seriously, hands down i'm a sasunaru fan.. not gonna change.. heh.. thing i love bout this pic is the angle of the picture that doesn't show their whole face, but seriously their body is doing the talking.. XD yum... lol




xoxo
tieq,
on a hunt for good sasunaru fics.. =D

4 comments:

aishah_vampire92 said...

XD
I've already see the kunai one but still, it's funny! XD lol. -.-'''
And Tieq, u r avoiding my question!~ where's ur fanfic!!!??? grr... lol.
mine is gone. TT.TT If I'm in the mood then I'll probably write a new one. -sigh-

nad.. said...

aish--> tieq did it 4 herself, la..XP
tieq-->sai is cute!!
luv it..
(ko ni mmg ah..dia pinjam glasses ak je tu!! haha~)
nway, the girl concept thingie is called "Gender Swap", rite??
yeah, ak pon xsuke sgt..but, watever~~

ps: the pic!! yummy!! XD

tieq said...

yeah wat nad said.. the fanfic is more like for me and my -ehem- rather sinful pleasures.. XD
but if it's good then i'll post it.. if not.. yeah.. still in the mid of it tho..
stupid gender swap!! XD
tensyen ak..

nad said...

relax ah tieq..

u knw, klu gender swap xyah susah2 nk wat mpreg!! wakaka~~

but, nah..still prefer mpreg..:P