BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 10 January 2010

In response to: in loVe or in aGony??

It's really weird coz I've been thinking the same thing.. why? I can't tell u here but I guess it's kinda lonely being... alone.. lol

Truth is tho.. I'm not unhappy. I'm quite fine by own. I see eye candy and I go "aaaah.. is he single?" lol..
I see sweet couples and I go "aww.. so sweet." internally of course.. i have to remain my -ehem- cool facade.. XD
I see annoying couples, I'd be like "eww... lame.." I'd probably laugh at their face if I was mean enuff...
But there are some couples where I'd be like: "wtf? I wanna boyfriend too!" hahaha.. that so
sucks...
=.='
It's kinda lame to wanna have a boyfriend juz coz someone else has one. but sometimes.. i can't fucking help it.. D=

Altho, i think we're thinking too much into this coz we're not meeting anyone new at the moment n some people are getting on with their so called relationships (refer to fb)... so I guess we're in between this need to be in luv and agony.. -sigh-

One thing tho: I have to not be fucking intimidating in the future.. seriously.. why the hell are people (guys) scared of me? i dunno if scared is the proper term tho... aaah... whatever.. i'm emo now... =S


wud it be too much if I wanted this guy.. please? ------>
n damn, he has an attitude... chyeah!

xoxox,
tieq























11 comments:

*snores* said...

act, i'm ok on my own too..
i mean, i can get bored easily if i dn't really like that person.
klu suka lain cite ah.
it's ok i guess.
jz, feel awkward.. (thx to fb =.=')
i've nvr set up in mind what kinda guy i'm into.
it jz happens. i like him cos "he" is "he"..
so, it's complicated!!
suxx..blah..snores..

nad_snores said...

peeps!!
go to this link!!
http://www.cosmogirl.com/guys/quizzes/

it's interesting..trust me!
ok tata~

tieq said...

ewwww. nad snores.. bodo ah.. XD
true2... it's all fb pnye psl... grrr.. gigit.. o.0

tieq said...

sheesh.. i did the 'why am I single' at the link u gave.. n i got this.. it's quite accurate actually.. lol

*you're booked*
they said i don't need a guy to make me feel special (lol) n they said i'll prob get someone who likes my interests n appreciates..

lol... i can't copy n paste so it's
like a weird summary i'm doin..

u guyz try it!!!

aishah_vampire92 said...

WHAT IS FB???
-.-'
I am very clueless. And lonely. I'll probably turn les. lol. =P KID-DING!
Geez... I'm STRAIGHT people!!! though I kinda like boy x boy relationship...hot!!! -.-' (getting off topic)

-aish

Anonymous said...

Having boyfriend is not as sooo wonderful fairy-tale one as you imagined
It's harder that that n takes sacrifices
But if you really are intoo the guy,anything is imposible
Just smile and face the chalenges and also ignore what people will mostly say

nad.. said...

-->aish: it's faceb00k!!!!

-->tieq: got the same! *wink*

-->aish: there's a quote that goes like this, "dude, admitting ur straight is so gay indeed!!"
hahah!! kidding2..xP

teah--> hmm..i knw..but, sumtimes..u jz feel lonely, u know?? myb it's better this way..than get badly hurt! watever~~

tieq said...

nad:hahahaha!!! i loved ur response to aish.. fuckin funneh quote... i'll use if for my fanfic.. ehehe.. :D

teah: i know.. thus that is why i'm still happily single... kihkih..

aish: tsk2.. i know u hate that sound.. XD

tieq said...

lol.. aish.. i think she meant 'anything is possiible'.. adoyai.. paham2 sndri ah.. XD

nad.. said...

my interpretation:

"anything is impossible"
means, d guy's controlling ur life!!
that's what i thought..lol~~

to aish--> tsk2!! XD

tieq said...

haha.. yeah.. i probably misinterpreted it or sumting... XD kene ask teah.. hihi